Saturday, March 24, 2007

Inspired Attraction

Do you know the Laws of Attraction. Some people believe the Law of Attraction has been kept a secret over the years. I'm not certain I accept that premise. I do not believe there has been a Secret of Attraction. I believe we have all been using the Laws - some of us being more attuned and accepting than others. No matter how we are attuned, however, we always get what we focus on - we attract that which we dwell on.

I know that I have used the Laws of Attraction throughout my life but it is only recently that I have really learned to use them in a deliberate and focused manner. The results have very surprising and, I must admit, very rewarding. Inspired Attraction has transformed me from half heartedly muddling through a thinking about things I would like to have to deliberate focusing, intending and creating what I wish to have in my life. I used to be like a cement wall with my "don't be so silly" attitude. Now I wish I had not been so tunnel visioned for the greater part of my life. But I am happy that I accepted the invitation of others to explore and I agreed to do so with an open mind. My cash flow has taken a serious turn for the better.

Have a wealthy, healthy and prosperous time.

No comments: